Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Good Morning Internet

As I sit here waiting for my class to begin, I can't help but think about the complex way the human mind works.

Specifically, I'm talking about a man in my class. This man carries around a stuffed raccoon with him wherever he goes. he turns it so it watches people when they talk and he has it hold his coffee on his desk. I even rides around on his head when he walks through the halls. Now, there are currently only four people (myself included) sitting in this classroom. Not even the teacher has arrived yet.

But this man is always first to the class. And today, I came in to find a nice surprised.

On the whiteboard, there is a rather comical drawing of the head of a raccoon with the following quote next to it:

"Humans must be boring, cause all they do is find new and pointless reasons to kill and hate their fellow semi-domestic primates."

Curious. I guess the raccoon must have some deep contempt for humans.


Other than that, nothing very eventful has been happening.

Three more people walked in. All middle aged women.

I did hear about this article called "Who's Going to Watch the Watchmen?" which discussed the movie failing in the box offices.

A young girl walked in, and then back out, pulling her phone out of her pocket.

I hope the movie does great in ticket sales, just to prove that pessimist wrong. I would hate to be someone who publicly publishes an article about how much someone's piece of work is going to suck. What a dreary lifestyle.

Another girl walked in, this time with a coffee.

I just realized, the man with the raccoon and I are the only men in this class right now.



Well, I don't really have much else to talk about. I'll hit you all up later.




P.S.

I'm tired of this half-assed snow. If you're going to snow, just do it.

2 comments:

  1. Cam I thoroughly enjoy your mind. And I'm glad you're blogging some of it.

    (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy shit. . . a guy with a stuffed raccoon. . . What is his name? Does he have a beard/attempting to have a beard? DOES HE WEAR GLASSES?!? There was a guy in my world religions class at UWT who carried a stuffed raccoon around and did exactly what you described. Either way, enjoyable read. This is Jordan btw.

    ReplyDelete